Friday, March 25, 2011

alex and chloe...

I'm a huge fan of perspex/acrylic jewellery. I'm even in the process of designing some of my own designs....its just a matter of finding a good place in Adelaide that digitally cuts fine designs. I can go through so many designers I love that do acrylic pieces like my post on tatty divine, alot of their stuff is based around the material. Another brand that rocks is Alex and Chloe, not only do they do cool clothing but their necklace and earring designs are kick ass. Seriously diggin the upside down mickey mouse head and their abstract designs.






Had to throw this picture in of their Gizmo Skirt -
Seriously its out there but I LOVE it! Head turner.
Credits: ALEX and CHLOE

1 comment:

  1. sooooo cool!!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete