Thursday, March 31, 2011

collection of me...

I love taking photos and I love editing photos. I think its the designer in me. I archive all my photos and back up when ever I can, but every time my hard drive crashes or in same cases my laptop has been stolen there is always those few photos that get away! The other day I logged onto myspace - something I haven't done in a long time. It was funny seeing photos I put up that ere still sitting there.

Made me think of all the photos I have on my facebook (way to many for one person) and viewing just my profile pics, it was great to see how I've changed over the few years and all the colour and creativeness I put into my photos. Some might think its abit vain, but I don't see it that way I see it as creativity. Look for yourself and see what I mean - crazy colours, rainbows butterflies, friends ,wigs, bows, beach, babes, travel and more bows haha. I think they look great altogether like that.










1 comment: